VC Round-Up // EU Group Buy [3 - Meniscus?]

Yes we are! Mrewest has kindly offered to take the helm one this one, with me doing much of the recruiting :D haha

We're almost at 5! John_mischief is the dude I mentioned from Facebook, so you make 4 Owen. The shipping might still come down due to your additional purchase.

Mrewest

Gumbo

John_mischief

Omik11303

Let's keep this rolling! If Mrewest doesn't get to it before me, I'll try to run some numbers later later tonight when I'm finally home from work (won't be until at least 8 or so).

Spurv from Tigernet is $26.63 to your door in the US without doing the group buy. Seems like it might be better for people to just buy it themselves if the group buy price is 28ppd (since it is less expensive and a lot less work). Not trying to be a jerk, just something I noticed.

Spurv from Tigernet is $26.63 to your door in the US without doing the group buy. Seems like it might be better for people to just buy it themselves if the group buy price is 28ppd (since it is less expensive and a lot less work). Not trying to be a jerk, just something I noticed.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn...I feel like this keeps getting mentioned and we keep forgetting it.

So yeah, unless we get like 10 people for this buy, we may as well just order on our own.

10 people would only drop it to like $24 total anyways.

Hey - Came across this from the Post-Rock Vinyl (Trade, Buy, Sell, Show) thread. So.. Not sure how this all works out--Essentially, you're working with an individual seller in the UK and then doing a big group buy? Who would I need to message to let them know I'm interested in participating? Not really that familiar with Toundra or Spurv to be honest, but willing to give them a listen and decide. What's the deadline to let someone know?

Hey - Came across this from the Post-Rock Vinyl (Trade, Buy, Sell, Show) thread. So.. Not sure how this all works out--Essentially, you're working with an individual seller in the UK and then doing a big group buy? Who would I need to message to let them know I'm interested in participating? Not really that familiar with Toundra or Spurv to be honest, but willing to give them a listen and decide. What's the deadline to let someone know?

Check the OP for info.

• 2 weeks later...

So, not to bump and old thread, but how the fuck did you guys get $28 price for Skarntyde from Tigernet? I've got in my cart now and shipping to the US brings it to fucking $36 god damn dollars.

I would have bought it from the fucking band!!!!

Get it out of USD and back into Norwegian Krone in your browser. For some reason that's how that site works.

Toundra update:

I'm probably going to grab Toundra's III from Aloud soon, as I am still waiting for Alberto to hit me back about II and IV copies at their practice space (it's been almost a month and he hasn't responded...).

So, a friend of Alberto's contacted him for me and he says he has been super busy the last few weeks but he will be getting in touch with me soon as he can. Will update with info for you guys.

Per his first response:

"I'll send you a picture of II's variants but as long as I remember there's white and black. We used to have pink vinyl but I run out of them last week. If you're not in a hurry I can check tomorrow at my rehearsal room for another box of pink vinyl.

IV's are all black.

I might have some III's, but just a couple of them... If you're interested I can bring them for you :)

Thank you for your interest!!!"

I'll let you guys know the stock when he updates me, and we can go from there - if anyone is still interested.

II and III are "must-haves" on vinyl :)   I sounds great on white vinyl as well, just getting their feet wet but still an excellent album.

I sold it on discogs this calendar year $24

Oops I was talking about the represses. No copies of the OG pressing available right now either :( I contacted Toundra directly and they said sorry it's hard to find :(

Tell the guy you sold it to that a much more important person wants it, I'm sure they'll understand and send it my way :D