United Blood - 2016

Give was pretty dope when I saw them with MLIW a while back, but that's about the only band on this lineup that's of much interest to me, and they're definitely not worth the trip from NH to VA and back. Well, them and Free, but I can probably catch them in Boston once or twice this year.

I'm seeing burn open for American nightmare. What is their best release since I'm not familiar with them.

By far it's the 1st 7" - 4 songs of unabridged awesomeness, every kid  should own one. Before they broke in up in '92 they recorded another 7" (last great sea) that wasn't released until the early 2000s. It's not as good as the 1st 7" but still decent. They got back together in like 2001 or so and put out a 12" ep (Cleanse), which is alright. The did record some older songs, which are good enough plus some newer ones. Not sure what they will play in their live set. There were several old songs they never recorded. Plus, i hear they are writing new songs.... Nevertheless, it should be an awesome set with people going nuts.

• 2 months later...