PO Now: British Theatre - Mastery (Oceansize, Vennart)[PledgeMusic]

15 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

Need to make this happen. I have an og press, but would love to see it available again. 

Amazing album.

I've bugged Mike about it countless times.  It's all under Beggars' control.  The band doesn't have any say in it.  So if everyone bombards Beggars with requests, it might eventually happen.

37 minutes ago, highfives said:

I've bugged Mike about it countless times.  It's all under Beggars' control.  The band doesn't have any say in it.  So if everyone bombards Beggars with requests, it might eventually happen.

Lemme see what I can dust up.

Eyes are always open for new and old albums for SlyVinyl...

Edit: Hmm... This may help the cause...

"In April 2008 the Beggars Group, chaired by Martin Mills, opted to retire the Beggars Banquet imprint, moving key artists to the Beggars Group owned 4AD label. 
"

Edited by EHughes527

11 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

PM me. I'm curious to know what paths you've already tread in pursuit of this.

Thx

I haven't really done anything to push this along personally but I know for a fact that a lot of people would lose their shit over a Effloresce reissue. Moreso in the UK/EU as they mainly toured around here, but still!

44 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

big big love to @EHughes527 & @highfives for this more than awesome news. Y'all the fucking best.

42 minutes ago, highfives said:

It's seriously the best news from the reissue game I've heard in a long time.

So, it has to be clear w/ red splatter, right? RIGHT?

11 minutes ago, Sasan said:

When the MOV Repress of Everyone into Position came out, I thought I'd save some money and don't order it...will probably get cheaper over time as every place was flooded with the record...I could kick myself for not buying since I can't find it anywhere at a reasonable price -.-

Do you have an eBay search set up for it?  They do pop up on there for $30 or less.  I also saw an ODTCBY EP show up in great condition the other week, but it was $40.   But, that's State-side, so it might get a little more pricey for you.

Edit:  it's actually from Greece :|

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oceansize-One-Day-All-This-Could-Be-Yours-EP-10-45-RPM-SEALED-RAREST-ALT-ROCK-/131957767644?hash=item1eb94bbddc:g:zmoAAOSwYIxX5-mB

Edited by highfives

Damn, best thing I've read all day! Did a search on here for Oceansize, just to see what there may be, not expecting this sort of info to appear. Wow.

Makes me wonder how MOV got the rights for the repress of Everyone... You'd think they'd be trying to do Effloresce also if they had no problems doing Everyone.

BTW, There were British Theater test pressings available as well in the info Vennart put out.