PO: The Slackers - The Slackers 180g (Black or White)

Kinda old news cause they did a crowd fund campaign for this late last year in the US but I missed it and it has since closed. This ones only a couple weeks new and ex Europe, 01 March.

Bunch of different options available, shipping is steep, but you cant go wrong with Vic and the Slackers!

Brainlab Groove Records

Oh really? I cant find any info on the US release - just the old BigTunes page which doesn't open up the options anymore.

Do you have the US version?

I ordered the 2LP option from the bigtunes campaign, still waiting for the delivery (might be on april/ may). The Brainlab press is different from the US press according to the info from the email Brainlab sent on New Year's day.

• 3 weeks later...

Pre-orders are up at Paper+Plastic:

http://paperplastick.limitedrun.com/products/567165-the-slackers-the-slackers-lp

Tracklisting: 

A1. By The Time I Get To Sleep 
A2. The Boss 
A3. Go Go Go! 
A4. Truth Comes Knocking 
A5. Things I Cant Forget 
A6. Chewing On a Face

B1. Working Overtime 
B2. I Want To Be Your Girl 
B3. Pockets of a Rich Man 
B4. Run till we cant outrun 
B5. Spin I'm In 
B6. Spaceman 3104

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For you Slackers fans, Collectors Choice on Discogs has a copy of Vic's latest solo album for 7.66 ... it's not ska. kind of bluesy, back room cocktail lounge...it's fantastic and this is a great price. 

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/334681279

There were two copies - I grabbed one yesterday! Amazing price, cheap int. postage too

Now if only I could find a reasonably priced copy of these:

Reggae Workers of the World

Slackers - Redlight (yea right)

Slackers - R'n'R Swindle

Slackers - Close my Eyes

Is Redlight really hard to find now? I remember seeing that all the time. Also Rocksteady Swindle is available from KRM still I think.

I was stupid for sleeping on Self Medication because I can't find that anywhere now. I would also say

Redlight has been a tough one for me for a long time now, still my favourite too

I have seen some Rocksteady but I cant buy from anybody - international postage kills the deal most of the time

Ah didn't notice you were from NZ. I thought a few years ago Redlight was repressed because I saw them popping up in places unless Epitaph's distributor found extra stock and it was coincidence that the few places I saw them at all got some of that extra stock.

Yea its hard to get fair priced vinyl down here, unless its played on the radio.

KRM Europe are cheap but they dont have half the vinyl the US store has.

If you ever see Redlight again - I would be stoked to pay the postage on that, and some.