Got an email a couple days ago saying there was an problem with the next issue (surprise surprise) so I replied asking about a corrected copy of the last issue cus I never contacted them about it. I don’t think I’ll be continuing with my subscription once it runs out. It’s literally been a headache since the first goddamn issue. 

Edited by throughbeingcruel

• 2 weeks later...

So, I think my subscription has run out a little while back with the last issue that I received being the Trapped Under Ice cover/flexi if I remember correctly. I ordered the Iron Chic / Hot Water Music issue from their webstore recently. It never shipped so after an email they send me the correct issue with flexis. No big deal, all is well. A week later I get another envelope from them, this time with the Black Dahlia Murder issue/flexi. Maybe it was a freebie as an apology? I have no clue. Still don't know why I was shipped it but thanks NN!

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

So, the price increased dramastically. Almost doubled. Dunno if it's still worth it, but I do love my random supply of flexi deliveries and the mag...what to do...?

It was $22 for a year when I started. As much as I love and respect New Noise I can't push myself to pay the $35 for 8 issues. It's still a good deal all things considered.

16 minutes ago, N8TRU1 said:

It was $22 for a year when I started. As much as I love and respect New Noise I can't push myself to pay the $35 for 8 issues. It's still a good deal all things considered.

Yeah, it was $18 at the start of this flexi thing. I don't really want to give up my collection though. I'm off to a great start.

• 4 months later...

Can someone please explain something to me.   I have 2 purchases in my paypal for new noise.  They are both 18 dollars and they were taken out of my account in Feb of 2016 and 2017.

The first round was 8 copies and they were slow getting to me.  I stopped getting copies after the Trapped under Ice issue and reached out to Lisa who said that was the last of my subscription.  Was the 18 in 2017 only for 4 copies or am I missing something?  She copied a dude on the email but I haven't heard back from them in over a month.  Just sent another follow up email seeing if they can explain the charges.

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, sinking_in_design said:

Also, I could be wrong but flexi only come in subscription magazines or direct from NN.

This was definitely true in the past, but may have changed. I know when they started the flexis it was supposed to be subscriber exclusive. Worth checking a store and if not I'll order online. Save on shipping and don't have to worry about the magazine being folded in half through the mail for a week because NN refuses to put a piece of cardboard in.