PO Now: The Falcon "Gather Up The Chaps"

I've only spent about 450 in 11 years

I've probably spent thousands since the late 90s. There was a long period of time where Interpunk was the only game in town where you could order things from different labels in one fell swoop, and good punk labels would sell their limited versions there. People often complain, but never once have I had a problem with Interpunk.

I know turnstiles said he didn't care much for it, but I'm curious what you guys thought about Dave's song. I actually REALLY like it (especially live). 

Also, was there a lot of back and forth between Dave and Dan at your shows? Are they just foolin' around or do they really not like each other? It doesn't really matter, but even after my show I read stuff about them going at each other.

I know turnstiles said he didn't care much for it, but I'm curious what you guys thought about Dave's song. I actually REALLY like it (especially live).

Also, was there a lot of back and forth between Dave and Dan at your shows? Are they just foolin' around or do they really not like each other? It doesn't really matter, but even after my show I read stuff about them going at each other.

Lol, I came around to the song. Honestly that was one of the best aspects of the show. They all looked like they were having a blast. There were so many 'Hennessy' chants, and banter between the guys. And they did a conga line through the audience before playing their encore.

Don't take that too seriously.

Don't take that too seriously.

Honestly I didn't at the show, but then reading about it from different shows I thought they may actually dislike each other. 

I hope they don't/ doubt they do.

Lol, I came around to the song. Honestly that was one of the best aspects of the show. They all looked like they were having a blast. There were so many 'Hennessy' chants, and banter between the guys. And they did a conga line through the audience before playing their encore.

I think the show is what really sold it to me. I didn't listen to the full album until the next day, so when they played it I thought, "man turnstiles and I don't agree on this for sure." It was a blast. Bummed NJ didn't have a conga line, but we did time travel, so that was cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I live and breathe great pop punk like this. But can't listen to anything but Prince(I'm from Minnesota) Only people I can switch to are Tom Waits and Neil Young, which make me really uneasy, because I feel like either one of them should have kicked quicker than he.

*drunkpost*