PO 1/20 - Kevin Devine Put Your Ghost to Rest (& Mo86 release)

via prelude press

bad timing records continues to churn out kdev records, giving pretty much every fan the opportunity to hear any song this guy has ever written on vinyl.

put your ghost to rest will be available in 3 variants, and miracle of 86's every famous last word is also getting a pressing

Fucking finally to Put Your Ghost To Rest! As for Every Famous Last Word, there were some old copies floating around from the German press, but I'll probably bite on that one too. I say that only because I really want the Miracle of 86 S/T to (finally) be pressed, and I honestly thought that'd get a pressing first. I love Kevin Devine's solo stuff, but Miracle Of 86 continues to be criminally underrated. Some of his best stuff there.

The album is a benefit for Mike skinner there drummer on every famous. He was not the drummer on the st

Fucking finally to Put Your Ghost To Rest! As for Every Famous Last Word, there were some old copies floating around from the German press, but I'll probably bite on that one too. I say that only because I really want the Miracle of 86 S/T to (finally) be pressed, and I honestly thought that'd get a pressing first. I love Kevin Devine's solo stuff, but Miracle Of 86 continues to be criminally underrated. Some of his best stuff there.

According to the BT website, these both go up at 2 pm (eastern) tomorrow...

Put Your Ghost to Rest..

First Press: 
250 - Orange / Green A-side / B-side (Disc 1) with Orange w/ Green, White & Black Splatter (Disc 2) 
400 - Orange / Green / White Tri-Color (Disc 1) with Orange w/ Green, White & Black Splatter (Disc 2) 
600 - Green (Disc 1) with Green (Disc 2)

Every Famous Last Word..

500 - Black

I told myself I wouldn't start my Kevin Devine collection on vinyl (I have most on CD) until my favorite album of his Put Your Ghost To Rest was repressed. Today is a good day.

I just started breaking my complete KD discography up last week. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you are actually trying to put a KD collection together.