WTB: Armor For Sleep WTDWYAD green/black or white variant

deer

So I keep missing out on every opportunity I get to find this record and it disappoints me so much. I really, really don't want to spend discogs or eBay prices so I would be incredibly happy if anyone wanted to sell for a little above cost.

I'm not really interested in the pink variant yet. That's kind of a backup plan, I guess.

I'm highly open to trades. Pick out something you like and it'd be cool if we could trade.

Thanks a bunch.

Does anyone know what the White Tour Variant goes for? I haven't seen any sold on discogs or anything I'm just curious. The last green/black variant went for way more than I expected on ebay $81 something. I've missed out on the marble variant a bunch of times too and the pink is a last resort but I'm thinking I need to get a copy of something soon because even the pink is selling for alot now, pretty soon none of the variants will be affordable.

So apparently I've only seen 2 white tour variants sell and they went for $70 and over and that was when they first got released their hasn't been one for sale in months. So who knows what it's worth now. Anyways I was watching a Pink copy on ebay was just at $10 with 30 minutes left and I was like well screw it maybe I can get this for a halfway decent price went for $37 all together. not horrible but still.

Haha yeah I think your right. I've been after a copy ever since it the day after the green/black marble sold out on merchnow and I had no idea that this album was even getting released on vinyl and I literally had a stroke I was so mad that I missed it I've been waiting years for them to press this on vinyl this and Dream To Make Believe. And right off the bat they were super expensive on Ebay so I kinda waited to see if they'd come down in price after the pink variant came out and no dice so idk...I just really don't want the pink one haha the tour or marble are so much cooler but i'll settle if I have to.

I feel pretty much all of that here too. I'm so, so mad I missed every chance I could get to buy it for retail. I'm still fuming about missing the white by apparently only a few minutes.

I don't like the pink because it doesn't match the cover at all but like... if I have to, I'll get it. I just want this on vinyl, maaaan