srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

Because it was the last blink record they repressed before this wave. And that pressing had basically all the bonuses of these, plus the bonus tracks on 7"s. It's pretty safe to say there's not gonna be a better pressing than that for awhile.

But that didn't get the nice SRCHIFI treatment like these others are getting, correct?

But that didn't get the nice SRCHIFI treatment like these others are getting, correct?

I can't remember who mastered it specifically, but it was mastered very well. I have the 180 gram black with colored 7"s. It's in a trifold jacket with slots for the 7"s, that have full color jackets themselves. There's a foreword from Mark Hoppus as well, that's numbered and limited to just the first 2500 or so I believe. It's essentially the exact same thing.

Oh snap!  Thanks for the info.  That's the only other one of these represses I want (I think).  I would hope that means the Dude Ranch release date has been moved up from May 30th.  TOYPAJ is still curiously absent from this SRCHIFI campaign...

TOYPAJ is absent, though in the description for Dude Ranch is does say:

"srcvinyl is giving the Blink 182 catalog the full SRCHIFI treatment"

Seems to indicate that the others may get released, but they are doing 4 at a time?

Yeah they confirmed on Facebook that Cheshire Cat and Greatest Hits were getting this same treatment towards the end of the year. It would be weird to only do these four albums. Might as well do all 9. Please throw us a nice box to go along with it. Maybe a bonus 10" of Dogs Eating Dogs

Why does everyone want DED on a 10"? I think 12" would work just fine.

I didn't think I had to fully break down every piece of the package for homeboy to understand what the hell I was talking about haha.

Lol, but it's a different pressing entirely.  I don't think that TOYPAJ with the 7"s was pressed at RTI like these HIFI remasters are going to be.  Okay, done beating the horse!

I dunno, to me a 7" is for a split or short EP, 10" for longer EPs/splits, and 12" for full length releases. Just how I prefer it though. I'd like a 10" of that.

Crap, I meant 5 songs fit well on a 10". My example of this is the Zombie EP by Devil Wears Prada. The only reason I'd want it on a 12" is to match the others.

Third Eye Blind's box set came with the extra 10" which was kinda cool.

Jus wondering if anyone who'd preordered SRC Enema press had gotten ship confirmation email from SRC...considering it's the end of the weekend that all orders would supposedly be shipped...

The last email I had said it was shipping for the 23rd but "may ship a bit earlier" and the preorder date on the site is the 23rd as well so I'm assuming any day now.

Crap, I meant 5 songs fit well on a 10". My example of this is the Zombie EP by Devil Wears Prada. The only reason I'd want it on a 12" is to match the others.

Third Eye Blind's box set came with the extra 10" which was kinda cool.

That pressing of TDWP 10" sounds like crap. It barely fits.