srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

I'm so confused. I paid for priority shipping on Enema. I got the shipping email with tracking on Monday. Tracking number didn't update until just now, and it has a delivery date of today but it's still in Buffalo, NY. And my mail has already been delivered for the day. The fuck.

Obviously I know that it won't be here today. I'm just confused why it even gave today's date at all. I also have another package on the way that hasn't updated since Friday.

I'm so confused. I paid for priority shipping on Enema. I got the shipping email with tracking on Monday. Tracking number didn't update until just now, and it has a delivery date of today but it's still in Buffalo, NY. And my mail has already been delivered for the day. The fuck.

Obviously I know that it won't be here today. I'm just confused why it even gave today's date at all. I also have another package on the way that hasn't updated since Friday.

I've had this happen to me twice in the past. I don't get the tracking until like day of delivery and then it is delivered.

When the label was created on Monday, SRC's system told the USPS that it would be dropped off that day, which would create an estimated delivery for today. Sounds like they waited until all the packages were ready before taking them to the post office so now it's delayed. Mine still says "pre-shipment info sent to USPS" which means SRC still has it.

This has been happening to me alot lately. I'll get initial notification that package is in-transit from like California (live in Oklahoma, so I usually expect at least 2-3 business to get in state). But along the way, NO updates/scans are made, until it shows up in OKC and then is delivered next day. 

Ive just learned to live with the USPS uncertainty, and now i look forward to the fun guessing game on when my record will arrive, if ever! Yay! *sarcasm*  <_<

My copy came in today. Sounds much better than the last Hot Topic splatter pressing. The booklet is just the lyrics/liner notes from the CD, but it's on a very high quality glossy paper. The limited edition number is on the actual plastic sleeve of the record. Glad I picked this up!

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

My copy came in today. Sounds much better than the last Hot Topic splatter pressing. The booklet is just the lyrics/liner notes from the CD, but it's on a very high quality glossy paper. The limited edition number is on the actual plastic sleeve of the record. Glad I picked this up!

IMG_2254.jpg

Sweet LTJ cereal box!

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

Record Archive slip mat!

I rec'd my copy today. It shipped yesterday from Niagara. The SRC limited number sticker is pretty lame. I have an extra from the Weezer Death to False Metal pressing that is single digit thanx to a defect in one of the records I ordered back then. Think I'll switch it out. Just for fun....lol

Should be getting mine Monday.

I'll actually be getting 2 because when I went to pre order Dude Ranch the day after ordering EOTS I accidentally placed another order for EOTS. I think it might of still been in my cart on my phone browser and I removed Dude Ranch instead of EOTS.

So of anybody in Montreal needs a copy I'll be selling it for cost.