srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

They said that the deluxe packaging was only from them. No idea on the remaster. Travis said that the EOTS for HT was uncensored and corrected. It being pressed after SRC makes me wonder if HT is getting that version.

They also hinted at two different pressings. One with HI-FI, the other as just a regular release. So I'm thinking the latter, could be the plates used for the splatter re-issue

...which is why I'm now having to debate it again. It took me until today to decide I would pay $30 for it, but $35 is still ridiculous, regardless of the cost later on. There'll be a cheaper splatter press later on, and if the errors are fixed...well, that's my thought process. If I hadn't just dropped on Sea Change, my decision may be easier XD

...which is why I'm now having to debate it again. It took me until today to decide I would pay $30 for it, but $35 is still ridiculous, regardless of the cost later on. There'll be a cheaper splatter press later on, and if the errors are fixed...well, that's my thought process. If I hadn't just dropped on Sea Change, my decision may be easier XD

This pressing of EOTS blows the HT splatters away in terms of sound and packaging quality. And it's about the same price. Most of the HT's were $30 shipped.

This pressing of EOTS blows the HT splatters away in terms of sound and packaging quality. And it's about the same price. Most of the HT's were $30 shipped.

$20 shipped to store, maybe $21 with tax. I mean, if it was something else maybe, but this is more of a "I'm only buying a blink-182 record 'cuz I liked it in freshman year" situation. 

$20 shipped to store, maybe $21 with tax. I mean, if it was something else maybe, but this is more of a "I'm only buying a blink-182 record 'cuz I liked it in freshman year" situation.

I've loved this record since before you were born so I don't really relate to this statement.