srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

5 hours ago, vinny0190 said:

Dude Ranch showed up last night and Untitled should be here Tuesday, away from home for the weekend but I can't wait to listen to them. 

Dude Ranch sounds as good as it's probably ever gonna sound haha. Really good though. I just untitled today, haven't spun it yet. The booklet is sick though. 

My untitled came in yesterday and has a blemish/mark on the C-side. It looks and feels like leftover jacket material is ingrained in the grooves. I can't pick it out at all either. It's stuck in there and it skips and does not continue after halfway through "Always". 

I I emailed them hoping I could get a replacement disc 2. We'll see what they say. 

32 minutes ago, Brown_Skittles said:

Did anyone else who got the self titled 180 gram notice that it sounded a bit slow, like maybe it was pressed like that or something.

28 minutes ago, CVHX said:

are you playing on a crosley?

Yeah, this happens when your turntable has no adjustable tracking force, or if you haven't set yours correctly