srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

• 1 year later...

I preordered two non-SRC releases together from them that were scheduled for release around the same time. They got zero copies of either record and didn’t notify me in any way. I got a refund two weeks later after asking Danny directly for it. I’m positive they would have kept my money had I not come looking for it. 

15 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Did you get an actual refund or store credit?  Because it used to be exclusively store credit.

I got an actual refund, believe it or not. I had paid with PayPal on the Canadian site, if that makes any difference. They’ve since stopped accepting PayPal as a form of payment, though. I also haven’t done any business with them since then. 

1 minute ago, MyEnemy said:

After, almost, three years they finally gave me a refund for the Hum record. I was in fucking awe. 

Better late than never I guess? 🤷‍♂️ I will say that it’s nice seeing that I’m not the only one bricked up with an SRC hate-boner.  In just about any advertisement I spot on social media for them, there’s always multiple people in the comments section who warn of how frustrating their experiences have been.

I'll bite. They say they don't charge until it ships if you use a credit card which is great. The charge is pending in my account so we'll see if that holds true. I haven't ordered from them since 2014. Worst case scenario my CC company will back me up on an unfulfilled order. Enema is my favorite Blink album and I've put off buying it for years because of how many copies are censored. From what I understand SRC is one of the safe bets for being uncensored but we'll see.

3 hours ago, N8TRU said:

I'll bite. They say they don't charge until it ships if you use a credit card which is great. The charge is pending in my account so we'll see if that holds true. I haven't ordered from them since 2014. Worst case scenario my CC company will back me up on an unfulfilled order. Enema is my favorite Blink album and I've put off buying it for years because of how many copies are censored. From what I understand SRC is one of the safe bets for being uncensored but we'll see.

Rest assured, for all of SRC’s faults, their blink records are of the highest quality. Literally the best pressing of Enema you can buy. I have the black deluxe of it and Dude Ranch, and both are completely flawless. 

21 minutes ago, Boaty McBoatface said:

Rest assured, for all of SRC’s faults, their blink records are of the highest quality. Literally the best pressing of Enema you can buy. I have the black deluxe of it and Dude Ranch, and both are completely flawless. 

This is accurate. I have those black pressings as well, and they are by far the best sounding pressings of those albums (from the ones Ive heard anyway). Just waiting on the deluxe TOYPAJ.