srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

20 minutes ago, Why not Shelby said:

Still the only time I've ever had my money actually stolen by the hobby. Made way more flipping Hot topic Splatter in the end though so w/e.

I somehow got my money back on that one.  Would still love to have a copy that comes with the bonus 7”s though.  

49 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

So they're flat out lying on the website....

Yep! 

39 minutes ago, JohnMatrix said:

I didnt even notice their site says that. They always charge at the time of order. Nice 

Even their FAQ says Credit/Debit are when the order ships. I've sent them an email to clarify.

2 hours ago, geezfools said:

I’m confused. Don’t most labels charge when doing a PO or am I missing something?

Labels and corporations are all part of answering to a higher order and power. What we really should be questioning is how powerful these upper powers are. Illuminati? Maybe.

Either way, I wouldn't trust a PO with SRC as far as I can throw a 180g 2LP in a pressure chamber.

5 hours ago, geezfools said:

I’m confused. Don’t most labels charge when doing a PO or am I missing something?

Most do yes but SRC's FAQ policy and their checkout page both state that if you pay with a credit card or debit card they don't charge until your order ships which is totally false. That is unless they're about to ship my order and I'm sure they aren't.

Here's what the reply was:

"The charge was placed on this order so that as soon as the item comes into the warehouse (we have been informed earlier then the posted release date) that orders can begin to ship as soon as the items are checked in, due to all the delays in production with the Blink releases we want the customer to have them as quickly as possible."

5 hours ago, N8TRU said:

Here's what the reply was:

"The charge was placed on this order so that as soon as the item comes into the warehouse (we have been informed earlier then the posted release date) that orders can begin to ship as soon as the items are checked in, due to all the delays in production with the Blink releases we want the customer to have them as quickly as possible."

Lo....l?

Last time I ordered anything from SRC, it was Bush - Sixteen Stone when it was released on white vinyl. Ordered two copies, after a few months of it never arriving I contacted them. No response. I contact them again, no response. After raising hell on their FB someone finally got back to me and sent the record. I received one damaged copy on black vinyl.

When they released the Angus soundtrack (must have for my Green Day collection), I intentionally paid double to buy it from a flipper to avoid SRC.

Never spent a dime on SRC releases after that.

• 1 month later...