srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

47 minutes ago, jacobe said:

I'd cancel the Amazon and go with Popmarket - use code POP20 edit - WELCOME10 works and it's around $144 + free S&H and you can pay with Amazon if you'd like. 

Thanks for the heads up! I actually ordered it with a couple of other things because I had some Amazon gift cards. 

But this is good info for anyone wanting it, that's definitely the cheapest price. 

2 hours ago, YesPlease said:

http://us.udiscovermusic.com/products/blink-182-vinyl-box-set?variant=29288372294

link to the box set that is /182 according to the website. Comes with a slipmat, stickers, and badges. 

$182 plus shipping. 

So does that mean there's more than one rendition of this Box? 

This is confusing. I'm woNdering if it's the same box, but the package that includes slipmat, baDges, etc is limited to 182. 

1 hour ago, [Banned User] said:

So does that mean there's more than one rendition of this Box? 

This is confusing. I'm woNdering if it's the same box, but the package that includes slipmat, baDges, etc is limited to 182. 

Yeah this release just kinda came outta nowhere In the first place.  I would assume that it's all the same box.. Just the accessories are limited? That's how it seems to me. But then again, that's a complete guess haha

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone grab any of the Geffen reissues/box set today?  I saw them at my local shop today quick and forgot to check the artwork on them for that huge parental advisery logo.  According to Discogs, they actually come with a download.  I'm not sure if they are ALL remastered by Kevin Gray.  Give us answersssss!

Edited by curator

46 minutes ago, curator said:

Did anyone grab any of the Geffen reissues/box set today?  I saw them at my local shop today quick and forgot to check the artwork on them for that huge parental advisery logo.  According to Discogs, they actually come with a download.  I'm not sure if they are ALL remastered by Kevin Gray.  Give us answersssss!

Mine should be here sometime early next week. I saw the picture of the outside of the box but that's it. Really interested to see the quality of it and what comes with the limited 182

1 hour ago, The Saint said:

I'm interested in the boxset if it has room for other releases. Would love to have space for a black variant of California as well. For my OCD.

From the pics I've seen, it's doesn't. MAYBE enough room for one. Maybe. Looks very improbable though. 

Just nice to have as a side piece considering a fair Amount of collectors have all their releases already including the ones theY excluded from the box. 

i saw the box set at amoeba. no room for any other records. its actually not that cool, just a carboard box with an opening on the side so once you remove the shrink the records can just call out.

not to mention the sides and corners were beat to fuck from just being on the shelf at amoeba haha 

Edited by tokimedo

• 3 weeks later...
On October 9, 2016 at 11:37 AM, tokimedo said:

i saw the box set at amoeba. no room for any other records. its actually not that cool, just a carboard box with an opening on the side so once you remove the shrink the records can just call out.

not to mention the sides and corners were beat to fuck from just being on the shelf at amoeba haha 

Good to know, I'm surprised it fit on a shelf.  Damn. 

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, kannibal said:

I don't think anyone has said anything about the 2xLP red vinyl TOYPAJ, but I got it when it was released and I think it sounds good. I compared it to my 180g black HT press and I think it the SRC sounded a little better, but it didn't blow it away or anything. 

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it.

The SRC presses are way better. Leaps and bounds better. 

I've had my unread order email from July 29th for Greatest Hits, Cheshire, and clear I-empire. 

Im also not upset because I know how backed up vinyl pressings plants have been. It's still coming, just taking a while. 

Mostly upset that BCR won't get repressed. So dumb of me to sell my second press. 

On 12/24/2016 at 9:42 AM, kannibal said:

I don't think anyone has said anything about the 2xLP red vinyl TOYPAJ, but I got it when it was released and I think it sounds good. I compared it to my 180g black HT press and I think it the SRC sounded a little better, but it didn't blow it away or anything. 

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it.

I bought it solely for the bonus tracks but it sounds wonderful.

On 12/25/2016 at 7:39 AM, [Banned User] said:

I've had my unread order email from July 29th for Greatest Hits, Cheshire, and clear I-empire. 

Im also not upset because I know how backed up vinyl pressings plants have been. It's still coming, just taking a while. 

Mostly upset that BCR won't get repressed. So dumb of me to sell my second press. 

i thought BCR was in the works? what happened with that? 

On 12/25/2016 at 7:39 AM, [Banned User] said:

Edited by tokimedo