srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

i just got my SRC Enema Of The State yesterday and holy fuck does it sound amazing! I played my HT Splatter Enema first (and shame on them for censoring "What's my age again"!) then I put on the SRC Hi-FI Vinyl and the sound quality is unbelievable. Why can't they make all records sound this good? Now I'm going to have to buy all the SRC Blink 182 pressings.

You guys won't be disappointed the packaging is nicely done too. And it's hand numbered I got #970 I thought it would be stamped or something. And it's not censored I've had probably 6 different pressings of Enema and this blows them all away and that's pretty sad considering how many different variants this album has the second pressing half white/red sounded decent first pressing sounded bad! And then the rest mediocre at best. I hope Dude Ranch doesn't sell out too quickly cuz I can't afford it right now, I would imagine it would last longer than Enema which is their most popular album.

Canadian shipping rates have changed since Thursday. I paid about $7.50 for shipping then, but to order today it's more that $10 to ship.....should have preordered dude ranch on Thursday I guess. ...

Are you using the Canadian SRC site? Single LP shipped says $6.77 to southern Ontario versus $15.50 on the US site.

They combine shipping. So the second copy of enema won't ship till dude ranch. Maybe you can cancel the other enema...good luck.

Both EOTS were shipped Thursday. I received 2 different tracking numbers and that's when I realized I made a mistake. Tried to cancel but it was to late.

Are you using the Canadian SRC site? Single LP shipped says $6.77 to southern Ontario versus $15.50 on the US site.

Ya, i used the CAN site for both orders....trying to check it again right now, but can't get the CAN site to work.

EDIT - working now, and today it's back to $7.44?!?!?! Not sure what the deal was last night when i was on the site but i was charged $10.24 for shipping.

Sucks that i'm gonna have to try to get it amended through customer service.....ugh.

Do i even bother for $2.80? it might not be worth all the hassle.