Boys Night Out - "Black Dogs" July 8th 2016 - PO Now

New Song "Of Waves"

Pre-order Here

Boys Night Out has signed with GoodFightEntertainment and will be releasing a new 10"/EP titled Black Dogs this spring. More info and preorder date to come

"On hiatus for almost a decade now, Boys Night Out returns in 2016 with a new EP, Black Dogs, coming soon on Good Fight.

Good Fight owner Carl Severson gives this statement: "Boys Night Out were some of the most creative, passionate, and honest musicians I ever worked with. They just wanted to write and play and have fun, and they stopped when it didn't feel right anymore. I always respected that. They wrote this new EP, Black Dogs, because years later it felt right again, and I'm honored we're able to be a part of their music again."

Guitarist Jeff Davis offers this hint about the new material: "The title Black Dogs is a metaphor for pain, addiction, depression. It follows a concept that those negative aspects of the psyche are separate from the individual, and are carried around as an external being or unwanted friend– a black dog."

The EP was engineered and mixed by Derek Hoffman (Seaway, Stick to Your Guns) at Fox Sounds in Toronto, and mastered by Alan Douches (Converge, Brand New) at West West Side.

Stand by for more details about Boys Night Out and Good Fight Music's release of Black Dogs."

Edited by Deadformat401
New info

FINALLY. This was my favorite band for YEARS. I loved everything except self-titled.

love their entire discography, especially self titled, but make yourself sick will always have a special place in my heart.

needless to say, im stoked as shit on this. that video sounded rad. 

Earlier today I was thinking that this would be the perfect time to release the self-titled on vinyl. I really like it.

Trainwreck is definitely my favorite album.

Always wanted to tattoo lines around my wrists.

But Make Yourself and Broken Bones... are also really good. Great to see how they evolved after each album.

The lines I wear around my wrist are there to prove that I exist.  :wub:

• 3 months later...