The crosley dislike thread

I dont own a signature 10 right now, but I envy that table. I got an AT lp 120, which is pretty good. The guy in that photo must be a hipster.

Actually that table sucks. Local bar has them and you risk your life. Save your money for your Signature 10 or whatever. 

I think it's great he purchased a Signature 10! Congrats on the purchase! If I was going to buy a TT in the $6k range I would ONLY be looking at Pro-ject, and I would make a thread just like this one.

AJXD is just jealous of others accomplishments, especially when they involve the American Dream and freedom.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I missing something? I own a Crosley and it works great. Mine came from Target and it even has a cd player which is also cool!

You must not listen to a lot of records.

I loved my Crosley for the first few weeks, but its so cheaply made its not designed for heavy usage.  I'm already having issues with the motor/belt and tonearm.

I really wish they would put more effort into making a quality turntable and less on the gimmicks.  I love the way it looks..its an excellent fixture in my living room.  It just doesn't do its primary job..play records.  Also, there is no need for the CD player or MP3 hookup that comes with it.  Most people have much better systems for that.  The money that it takes to manufacture those extra "features" could be invested into making the turntable a little more solid.