What records will you be listening to during the Blizzard of 2016?

YouTwo

I lived in NY for 21 years, I paid my dues. If I see snow again, it'll be too soon, honestly. 

23 years or so for me. In fact, just got back a week or so ago from Central NY (Syracuse). First time in my existence I didn't see snow in NY during Jan. The day we left, of course they got a bunch. I don't miss the snow. 

We currently have a bunch of ice in NC. Basically everything closes and people freak out. The trick...good tires, slow down, and know how to do insane donuts. 

The news is making it seem like we are going to be snowed in for a week, and that is the first snowfall ever.

It's not going to be that bad at all. It'll only be about 12" here in VA, which we have dealt with time and time again.

As far as records go:

Grouper - Dragging A Dead Deer Up A Hill (usually a rainy day record, but I'm trying it out in snow)

Kokomo - If Wolves

Caspian - Dust & Disquiet

Foo Fighters - There Is Nothing Left To Lose

Kyuss - Blues For The Red Sun

Te' - Collection

Bedhead - Boxset

Codeine - Boxset

Unwound - ALL OF IT

The news is making it seem like we are going to be snowed in for a week, and that is the first snowfall ever.

It's not going to be that bad at all. It'll only be about 12" here in VA, which we have dealt with time and time again.

As far as records go:

Kyuss - Blues For The Red Sun

Awesome with a capital fucking A!