PO: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE 3LP - Hans Zimmer + Junkie XL

We got all of our copies of the BvS Birth Movies Death in at the Alamo I work at, and we opened a box. Every single issue in the box had the 7" inside of it, but don't expect to be able to properly listen to it. They inserted them at the top of the issue, instead of in the middle, so when the pages were being trimmed down, every 7" (at least in the box we opened) had literally part of the actual song chopped off. 

Definitely more of a gimmick than anything else. But yeah. 

We got all of our copies of the BvS Birth Movies Death in at the Alamo I work at, and we opened a box. Every single issue in the box had the 7" inside of it, but don't expect to be able to properly listen to it. They inserted them at the top of the issue, instead of in the middle, so when the pages were being trimmed down, every 7" (at least in the box we opened) had literally part of the actual song chopped off. 

Definitely more of a gimmick than anything else. But yeah.

Could I buy one directly from you so I could be guaranteed I could get a flexi? I ordered from the site already. But I saw this post too and thought I'd ask.

i'm not listening to reviews. i liked man of steel. i'm pretty sure i'll like this one. 

Yeah, I suppose I'm really just wanting to have something that isn't Marvel and I just have a hard time believing that Snyder is the chosen one that is leading that front. I didn't mind MoS but it had some things in the film that I wasn't too hot about.

I love the soundtrack. Because he uses the MoS theme for superman, he made the Batman theme much darker. It's great. The lex Luthor theme you can hear on The Red Capes are coming and is like classical meets psychotic. Wonder Woman also got a theme with electric cello. Overall, the score is pretty bombastic kind of representing I would imagine a lot of action and fighting. Seeing the movie tomorrow night so I'll know how it all relates better then. The music makes me excited for the film as I like dark, rythmic drum pounding Zimmer.

Reviews are rolling in...:c I'm hearing bad things. I really should have avoided them. Or maybe I should have known Zack Snyder would do this to us.

I'd try to just remember that the "critics" also gave a Cerified Fresh rotten tomatoes rating for Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull! So I'm trying to not worry too much about it. Just tempering expectations a bit...it doesn't have to be great, just a needs to be some sort of "good" so that we don't have to start over again. For what it's worth, even the critic ratings all say Ben Affleck as Batman is awesome and personally that's what I care most about as he's my favorite super hero.