Anyone going to the Mega Fair in Utrecht Holland this April? (during RSD)

so a few people I know have decided to meet up in Holland to attend 

this year's Mega Fair in Utrecht  (read below)

is anyone else going?

about the fair : http://www.recordplanet.nl/en/

45th Mega Record & CD Fair Jaarbeurs Utrecht 
April 16th & 17th 2016

Recordplanet-november-2015-1.jpg

April 16 & 17, 2016 the Jaarbeurs Convention centre in Utrecht will host the 45th edition of the Mega Record & CD Fair. An event that in the past 24 years has enjoyed international acclaim and made its name as the place to be for music fans, crate diggers, deejays and vinyl lovers. Packed with exhibitions, live performances, book signings and over 500 dealers from all over the world the fair offers the greatest choice of vinyl, cd's and pop memorabilia. Don't be surprised if you bump into artists searching for their own original productions.

Calling all record and CD fans to the Mega Record & CD Fair, a massive bi-annual music fair at the Jaarbeurs Utrecht, the Netherlands. An unmissable cult event for music fans the world over, packed with exhibitions, collections, signings and live shows. RecordPlanet Utrecht takes as always place during Europe’s largest vintage event: the VerzamelaarsJaarbeurs(the International Collectors Fair).

Record Planet manages vinyl & cd fairs including the world's leading Mega Record & CD Fair at the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht, the Netherlands which takes place twice per year and is without doubt the largest record & cd fair in the world.

Read here how music collector Johan Kugelberg (USA) and author Jon Savage (UK) experienced the fair. More recent articles appeared in German newspapersGoslarsche Zeitung, the Tagesspiegel andWestfälischen Rundschau Dortmund. Orhere for an article in Red Bull magazine.

check out this video below.

anyone?

I have found record fairs to not be worth it much anymore with the rise of discogs/popsike. Dealers all know the value of items. You are not getting deals and alot of the really good stuff changes hands before the public is even allowed in

Plus I end up buying too many impulse purchases

I have found record fairs to not be worth it much anymore with the rise of discogs/popsike. Dealers all know the value of items. You are not getting deals and alot of the really good stuff changes hands before the public is even allowed in

Plus I end up buying too many impulse purchases

Yeah but this is THE WORLD'S LARGEST RECORD FAIR! it's going to be awesome and there's going to be tons of great shit and we're going to buy all of it.