FS: Flaming Lips LPs

tetsuodaironman

what'd he do this time?

Nothing in particular. But I heard some things and my buddy used to put in a lot of work for him musically and now he treats him like he doesn't exist. Plus, he's wasting time making "music" with Miley. The dude can't even sing and they always put on the same damn show. I'm just over the dude. He can go get cucked.

Why does everyone hate the Flaming Lips guy? I am not familiar with the band at all and have no clue what's going on. Sounds like he's repeatedly been a prick, but what all has he done?

I know for certain that he takes advantage of other musicians by having them record and perform on his projects. When he is done with them he pretty much disowns them for no reason. A musician who recorded with him worked for 2 weeks straight at a record plant to get all 10,000 copies of Heady Fwends done for him when it iced over down here. He even went to musicians' houses to draw blood for their blood-filled LP. Now Wayne doesn't even talk to him. The sad thing is my buddy never got paid shit for his contributions. He's not bitter about it. He finds it all strange, but I don't think that's cool how Wayne treats people like they are disposable.