PO: Tim Hecker "Love Streams" 2LP on 4AD

Coke bottle clear of Virgins is certainly available, but after several months of tracking discogs it seems it will never be up for a reasonable price. I bought one the instant I saw it because it was 20 bucks and that seller turned out to be fraudulent. Better to get the variant while you can.

I haven't bought the silver but for those who did, I hope for your sake it's silver and not just grey.

Coke bottle clear of Virgins is certainly available, but after several months of tracking discogs it seems it will never be up for a reasonable price. I bought one the instant I saw it because it was 20 bucks and that seller turned out to be fraudulent. Better to get the variant while you can.

I haven't bought the silver but for those who did, I hope for your sake it's silver and not just grey.

i think grey'd be cool, too. especially if it's opaque.

Where can you get the silver version? Clear is sold out. 

http://shop.paperbagrecords.com/products/love-streams

• 1 month later...

Is that why you're selling 3 of them on discogs? Or is it just a coincidence with the names? Either way, none of my concern.

Carry on.

What an absolute piece of fucking shit. I normally don't get all too riled up on the forums but this kid is complete VC cancer in the form of a dorky entitled teenager. Probably nothing to be concerned about, you're right, but I can't help it. I wish he'd fuck off and stick to his bootlegs of shitty commercial hip-hop. No idea why his tastes would bring him into a drone thread in the first place – but I am indeed pleased that he's nonplussed by Love Streams (and a few other quality releases as of late). It makes it all the more obvious he has zero clue – I just wish he'd keep his slimy, tasteless paws off releases like this one so that folks with decent tastes in interesting music wouldn't have to pay triple the price.

Honestly, I know this is a little extreme... but please die in a fire, Halo.

Just finishing up my first listen and I enjoyed it.  The C/D sides stand out for me, but it's good as a whole.  As with most things in this genre, it's going to take me some more listens to really get a good feel for it.

I've always liked Hecker's art direction, but this one is easily my favourite.