anyone on here still scrobble on last.fm?

http://www.last.fm/user/willett25

Last.fm used to be my favorite website, but the Beta blows hard. It makes the site boring after a while, which never happened with the old site.

Yeah there's just nothing driving traffic to the site anymore other than nerding out over your own stats. There's just nothing to do.

I used it solely to keep track of my play counts for years. Then for some reason my iTunes kept crashing when I would play certain artists. I couldn't figure out what the problem was until I uninstalled last.fm from my PC then everything worked fine. Not sure if this is coincidental, but I haven't gone back since. But the website sure looks different from when I last saw it.

Mine stopped working January of 2015. It used to keep track of everything I listen to on my iPod/iTunes and then it just stopped doing that. No idea why. I think at some point I deleted it and redownloaded the most current version but that didn't fix it. I remember reading something where it doesn't communicate with current (at that time) versions on iTunes. Couldn't figure it out so I just stopped using it all together. 

Any suggestions?

http://www.last.fm/user/BananaRepairMan

Mine stopped working January of 2015. It used to keep track of everything I listen to on my iPod/iTunes and then it just stopped doing that. No idea why. I think at some point I deleted it and redownloaded the most current version but that didn't fix it. I remember reading something where it doesn't communicate with current (at that time) versions on iTunes. Couldn't figure it out so I just stopped using it all together.

Any suggestions?

http://www.last.fm/user/BananaRepairMan

When iTunes went to 64bit the scrobbler stopped working but they've updated it recently and, so far, everything's been working for me.

When iTunes went to 64bit the scribbled stopped working but they've updated it recently and, so far, everything's been working for me.

YES! My tech buddy explained it to me at the time but I didn't understand it nearly enough to try to explain that here a year later.

So just download the latest version of last fm and it should work fine again?