Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

It'd be cool if Rough Trade sent 2/3 of the orange out to their local record shops and sold the rest online just so we can get a chance. I know the point of an EU exclusive is to have it be exclusive to that region, but damn I want it. And it's just because of the stupid color too. I guarantee that if the exclusive was a bland color, there's no way this many of us would be wanting a copy of it this bad  :P

It'd be cool if Rough Trade sent 2/3 of the orange out to their local record shops and sold the rest online just so we can get a chance. I know the point of an EU exclusive is to have it be exclusive to that region, but damn I want it. And it's just because of the stupid color too. I guarantee that if the exclusive was a bland color, there's no way this many of us would be wanting a copy of it this bad  :P

But it's a stupid COOL color!

Edit : and I would be interested too if I didn't already order 3 copies of this :)

As stated above, US don't pay the VAT, so it was 19.16GBP ppd, only 5 quid shipping blew my mind.

Hmm seems what started as a couple of my homies wanting a copy if I found some is turning into a VC feeding frenzy haha

Here's the last of the email with Relapse:

To: Don
Subject: Re: Nothing Tired Of Tomorrow EU Press
Date: Feb 25, 2016 2:26 PM
Well, we sold it to Rough Trade...so it IS theirs! ;)  

On Thursday, February 25, 2016, Don> wrote:

OK, it's Rough Trade calling the shots, not Relapse? Gotcha.

Thanks for getting back so fast.

I don't understand why the interest in a large group buy? You actually spend more not ordering your own.

1 = £19.16 ($26.86*)

10 = £180.33 ($252.76* or $25.28 a piece (+$3.22 for the person who ordered them to reship = $28.50))

100 = £1792.08 ($2511.92* or $25.12 a piece (+$3.22 for the person who ordered them to reship = $28.34))

*price converted from pounds to dollars at the current exchange rate on Google

I don't understand why the interest in a large group buy? You actually spend more not ordering your own.

1 = £19.16 ($26.86*)

10 = £180.33 ($252.76* or $25.28 a piece (+$3.22 for the person who ordered them to reship = $28.50))

100 = £1792.08 ($2511.92* or $25.12 a piece (+$3.22 for the person who ordered them to reship = $28.34))

*price converted from pounds to dollars at the current exchange rate on Google

I was thinking it was still a joke, but I'm sure a few people were serious since this is VC.