Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

Looks like I got caught up in the heat of the moment cause I just bought a second record (1LP=1 wristband, and I'm taking my wife with me) and a plane ticket so looks like I'm gonna make it ;)

Brilliant. I went 200 miles to see Purity Ring last year thought it was a long way. ;)

Lemme know if you and your wife want to grab a beer before hand.

Rough Trade offers special bundles including grey vinyl & wristband for the in-store show on the date of the album release, it's a ca. 1500km from where I live but i'm considering attending - anyone here seen them perform live? are their shows worth such a travel? :)

If you've never been to a Rough Trade (London) instore before, expect around a 40 minute set. It's by no means a complete show, but they are intimate and the bands usually stick around to sign stuff afterwards. 

Brilliant. I went 200 miles to see Purity Ring last year thought it was a long way. ;)

Lemme know if you and your wife want to grab a beer before hand.

sure, why not, I'll send u a PM

If you've never been to a Rough Trade (London) instore before, expect around a 40 minute set. It's by no means a complete show, but they are intimate and the bands usually stick around to sign stuff afterwards. 

I've been to Rough Trade East in London in november (business trip) but only for shopping, so I have no idea how shows there looks like, do they have a separate space for shows? I've been to Rough Trade in NYC 2 years ago and they had a second room, the size of the whole store or even bigger. so when the show was about to begin huge doors opened and they let people in, the venue was really great.

sure, why not, I'll send u a PM

I've been to Rough Trade East in London in november (business trip) but only for shopping, so I have no idea how shows there looks like, do they have a separate space for shows? I've been to Rough Trade in NYC 2 years ago and they had a second room, the size of the whole store or even bigger. so when the show was about to begin huge doors opened and they let people in, the venue was really great.

It's in the store itself. There's a stage toward the back and they just move the cd racks around to create a large enough space.

Where are these tour dates?

2016: A LACK OF SPACE ODYSSEY

THE TIRED OF TOURISM TOUR with Culture Abuse and WRONG begins in June immediately after we bust up The Governors Ball Music Festival. Who wants to come?? Relapse Records

There will be added dates here and there and future tours literally EVERYWHERE this year so we can see you, but you extremely difficult ones please make sure to shout out cities below and complain.

6.05 Boston MA The Sinclair

6.07 Toronto ON Lee's

6.08 Detroit MI El Club

6.09 Cleveland OH Now That's Class

6.10 Chicago IL Sub T

6.11 Minneapolis MN Triple Rock

6.12 Omaha NE Slowdown

6.14 Denver CO Marquis Theater

6.15 Salt Lake City UT Kilby Court

6.16 Boise ID Neurolux

6.17 Seattle WA Tractor Tavern

6.18 Vancouver BCLevitation Festival (Cobalt)**

6.19 Portland OR Mississippi Studios

6.21 San Francisco LA Slim's

6.22 San Diego CA Soda Bar

6.23 Los Angeles CA The Echo

6.24 Phoenix AZ Yucca

6.25 Albuquerque NM Sister Bar

6.27 McAllen TX Yerba Cultura

6.28 Austin TX Sidewinder

7.02 Tampa FL Local 662

7.03 Orlando FL Backbooth

7.05 Chapel Hill NC Motorco*

7.06 Richmond VA Strange Matter*

7.07 Washington DCRock and Roll Hotel*

7.08 Philly PA Union Transfer*

7.09 New York, NYBowery*

** nothing only

* nothing, culture abuse, and tba??

Let's go, Mississippi Studios will be a way better venue than the last one I saw them in.

I visited Portland back in August 2013 for a wedding, a group of friends and myself rented out this awesome apartment that was above Bar Bar. I checked out Mississippi Studios since it was next door and it was an awesome venue! That would be a tight place to see Nothing.

Also went to that breakfast place called 'Gravy' almost every day too, haha.