Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

I'd imagine so. You will probably be able to get the clear variant too for a pretty penny.

I'm talking about the 9 copies they haven't sold because 3 people ordered 3 copies(the max was 2 for person) and their orders were calcelled...I'm wondering if they will put those copies on sale on bandcamp again or not....

I'm talking about the 9 copies they haven't sold because 3 people ordered 3 copies(the max was 2 for person) and their orders were calcelled...I'm wondering if they will put those copies on sale on bandcamp again or not....

Where did it say that it was limited to 2 copies per person? They just said on Facebook that 3 people ordered 3 copies each but that was it.

Where did it say that it was limited to 2 copies per person? They just said on Facebook that 3 people ordered 3 copies each but that was it.

On Twitter someone asked if it was limited to 1 per customer, they replied that it was 2. I haven't seen them actually say that the people who ordered 3 were having their order canceled. I also stopped paying much attention to their social media once I got the info I needed.

It was written on the bancamp link. Anyway on fb they wrote: "3 people purchased 3....the rest are 1's and 2's. We had 84 orders for 103 I believe"...So 9 copies were not sold.....

It was written on the bancamp link. Anyway on fb they wrote: "3 people purchased 3....the rest are 1's and 2's. We had 84 orders for 103 I believe"...So 9 copies were not sold.....

Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that they were given 110 blank jackets for this. How would there be 112 of this version then?

Guest Secular Haze

The 150 orange copy is up on the German Green Hell website.

Hey guys green hell has the /150 variant. Just in case you didn't see it already. 10 times on this page.

Five minutes ago I received the newsletter from Greenhell Records, Germany. They announced that they will have 100 copies on orange vinyl.

Guest Secular Haze

oh clever you, but you just missed my point. i followed this topic closely. my post was about saying that two-thirds of this sought after variant will be available at greenhell. that wasn't posted before.

Orange you glad I didn't say banana?