Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

I like the shoegaziness of GOE better I think, but this is a solid release. Very front heavy.

I don't know which I like more yet, but I do like that they are different. I didn't want a GoE Pt. II, but the next step Nothing had to offer. They definitely delivered and I'm very happy with this album.

Start to finish, I love it. I hear tones of wish-era cure, early radiohead and Siamese Dream moments, but none overpowering. . . Just enough to to give me a nostalgic feeling in the best of ways. I don't have an issue with the mellow ending of the album, the album builds from the start through worms and then eases off on the energy but not on feeling. Love every minute

I posted about that Japanese CD a few pages back but didn't realize they are the same bonus tracks on that deluxe pic disc.

Also, I'm dying for that RSD release so I can validate listening to ONE more song lol. At this point I'm just "holding out" to see if I can do it. Plus, I'm digesting the new Deftones right now & I want to give each album it's own time to absorb.

This would be my first time ever seeking out a RSD release, so sorry if these are stupid questions. Can anyone tell me if I can get this Nothing ACD 12" online, or do I have to go to a store to buy it? Are RSD releases available after RSD, or do they usually sell out the day of?

Some stores put their leftovers online Sunday night or Monday morning, so they can maximize their traffic in stores for the weekend. Depends on how popular the band is, if it would sell out, some stores might only get less than 5 copies of some titles.