Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

Oh boy, I did the same thing with a blue/bone merge... I hope mine doesn't get cancelled. I wasn't able to catch the deluxe.

It was the one you mentioned a while back actually. It's odd they got shorted by the plant. I wonder by how much of each variant. I was lucky enough to get my deluxe within a few minutes of it going up, so that should be safe.

It was the one you mentioned a while back actually. It's odd they got shorted by the plant. I wonder by how much of each variant. I was lucky enough to get my deluxe within a few minutes of it going up, so that should be safe.

That makes me pretty nervous, heh. If it gets cancelled I'll probably buy the VMP variant, or something, I dunno. At least I have the Vertigo Flowers variant coming.

That would be very odd. I mean, RSD is over now right? I'd rather think it's due to Relapse overselling on their webshop. Hope the orange krush variant is safe at least.

It's extremely normal to have an overage or shortage from the plant. They likely sold exactly the amount they ordered then got shorted within 20 copies.

Were you all notified through email or checking the order status on Relapse?

Notified via email a few days ago. It was three separate emails.

One was about it'll notify when stock is back.

One was actual cancellation about how they were shorted so they canceled the newest orders first (understandable since the one I ordered was a random one to pop up back in stock).

And then an email about how I was being refunded.

Then I got a paypal email a day or so ago that I was refunded.