Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

I'll post pics tomorrow afternoon, it's at home right now - the variant looks awesome, but I went searching for some sort of separate jacket or slip cover and couldn't find anything. The hype sticker is marked out of /100 too. Same colour as the record on Bandcamp that I ordered it from (during the mad dash). 

50 minutes ago, infamous2702 said:

I'm just here to troll the shit outta this site!

Big aspirations, I see.  But considering the quality of shitposting you're bringing to the table, I'm glad you set some realistic goals for yourself.  Troll VC today, go outside and talk to a girl tomorrow – the world is your oyster, big guy.  Shoot for the moon.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Big aspirations, I see.  But considering the quality of shitposting you're bringing to the table, I'm glad you set some realistic goals for yourself.  Troll VC today, go outside and talk to a girl tomorrow – the world is your oyster, big guy.  Shoot for the moon.

The dude is only like 42, Derek. Don't need to go getting ahead of ourselves. He does have the mentality of an apple after all. (PS - I miss you.)