Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

Either your host is fucked, or you're not allowed to link a image yet, but it's not showing up. 

strange considering the fact that I see it in the message you quoted...Oh well. here is the link, maybe that will work, if not - sorry. https://www.dropbox.com/s/txu1kmn03qdx1yt/20160510_194226_HDR.jpg?dl=0

5 minutes ago, qula said:

strange considering the fact that I see it in the message you quoted...Oh well. here is the link, maybe that will work, if not - sorry. https://www.dropbox.com/s/txu1kmn03qdx1yt/20160510_194226_HDR.jpg?dl=0

Yeah, sometimes with the new version of VC it'll show like it's going to embed and then break. Odd. But yeah, it looks gorgeous. 

Has anyone who got mistakenly sent the non-spray painted covers VF variant heard back from Relapse when inquired as to what happened? Seems that just stating "Hey man! Got the wrong cover!" but no details as to if being resolved and how. (And no, I have not read back through all pages...so sue me.)

4 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Has anyone who got mistakenly sent the non-spray painted covers VF variant heard back from Relapse when inquired as to what happened? Seems that just stating "Hey man! Got the wrong cover!" but no details as to if being resolved and how. (And no, I have not read back through all pages...so sue me.)

I haven't seen anyone post about an answer. I tweeted Relapse, but we'll see if they say anything. I have been talking to them about a previous order via email though. So they have been responding to that. We'll see what happens when I get mine in... 

One...or rather...Juan...get it?...would assume that between all the time that passed with the making of the jackets and the sale announcement of the VF version and release date, that if indeed they were in the hands of the band, they would've been sent and in the hands of Relapse already. Especially given that when at the time of PO'ing the VF ones, although it was via Nothing's bandcamp page, the payments was made to Relapse mail order.