Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

18 minutes ago, jrodan said:

I hope more people can chime in on their theory about the covers. I certainly enjoy the work, gumshoes!

also, the vertigo flowers version is definitely the most "respectable" variant. that variant held the door open for me at the post office!

Let us pass the time with our smalltalk, dammit. 

And I meant to type regarding, I just woke up. 

48 minutes ago, xjerseyxrockerx said:

Not so sure a "sorry to hear" is the appropriate response. Almost sounds like Relapse isn't even really aware of the splatter covers.                         

I'm giving relapse a little credit assuming someone handling their twitter isn't really aware of what's going on. I'll email them when mine comes in and see if I can get some backstory. Either way, I'm sure it'll get taken care of. I'm not mad at all, just surprised. 

Received my deluxe version and the orange krush today. 2 down, 4 to go. And the Ill probably set out to find the VF, VMP, tour, and clear versions...  

Anyone noticed surface noise on the deluxe vinyl? I haven't cleaned it yet but I felt it had quite lot of clicks and crackles. Maybe I'm getting snobbish :unsure: or maybe GZ has quality issues going on...

7 minutes ago, DCF said:

Received my deluxe version and the orange krush today. 2 down, 4 to go. And the Ill probably set out to find the VF, VMP, tour, and clear versions...  

Anyone noticed surface noise on the deluxe vinyl? I haven't cleaned it yet but I felt it had quite lot of clicks and crackles. Maybe I'm getting snobbish :unsure: or maybe GZ has quality issues going on...

I bet it just needs a good wash, since the blob creates dust pretty much the same way splatter does.