Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

I think that a few of the clear go to F&F but some go to stores (like Luna gets Kozelek and Margot exclusives) and relapse sells some at high $$ values.  I paid a lot for my GoE clear (I think from relapse directly), so I dont think people are getting clear as a bonus part of their shipment...prove me wrong...anyone get clear thrown in?

I'm surprised at how slow the record starts out.  Fever Queen jumps out of the gate and then slows down and kind of hangs at a moderate pace.  Then it's followed by the Dead are Dumb, which is even slower.  It's not until track 3 (Vertigo Flowers) does it actually pick up in pace.  It's not bad, I just wasn't expecting a slow burn for a start.  

There are so many influences on this record though, all of them blended perfectly well.  It's not GoE, but I don't think it was ever supposed to be.  After a couple days of listening, it's a really great record.  Hopefully my VF copy will show up today (though tracking says Monday...)

1 minute ago, highfives said:

Mine just showed up.  There's a slight tear on one side of the jacket, presumably from pulling it off of something it was stuck to.  One side is totally minimal, the other is fucking crazy.

Also, the hype sticker says /100 as does the PO slip.

OfST8Fz.jpg

zlhLsfm.jpg

That's a pretty cool contrast between the two sides haha.