Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

the more I listen to this album, the more keep the vocals and their overall style reminding me of this band/record:

the tone of the voice and articulation are really reminiscent, even though the instrumentation differs quite vastly of course.

Edited by poweredbytrust
made the YT embed work

3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Looks like it was either sold or removed.  Was it Halo?

Don't remeber the user name....I think it was sold.....On ebay there is an auction for a guy that is selling it to pay his medical bills...6 days to the end and it is at 250$..hope he raise a lot of founds for his problem but onestly i can't help him paying so much....

1 hour ago, daniele said:

That's the guy i was talking about...He's selling to pay medical bills....

It does suck that he has cancer, and I feel for him. But also...he knew he had cancer and these bills before he bought this. He bought it to sell and make some money.

edit: Daaaamn.

Sorry to tell it like it is. Didn't know everyone would get so upset over me wondering why someone wouldn't just save their money/start a godfundme/reach out to someone close to them for help to pay for the treatments they need... Is the ~$200 homeboy is going to make really going to make a dent in his expenses? Nope.

I said I feel bad for him and I do, but I still think it's a bit shitty to buy stuff specifically to flip. Obviously he does too, hence even bringing up the cancer story, which I could see someone like Halo doing anyway to get more money for something. (Obviously this isn't halo, but you see the point.)

Sorry that I deal with people who can't afford treatment every day but still manage to take care of everything without resorting to money making tactics they obviously have a distaste for.

It must be really easy going through life only seeing one side of everything. It's not that I'm unsympathetic toward the guy. I am. Cancer sucks hard, and we went through my dad having it for years when I was a kid, but he and my mom worked their asses off and went into debt over it, but paid off his treatments in the end. It's tough, but it's doable without going against what you feel for a couple bucks. Whatever.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

13 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

It does suck that he has cancer, and I feel for him. But also...he knew he had cancer and these bills before he bought this. He bought it to sell and make some money.

In this case, I can understand his purpose of reselling the record. I hope he will fully recover and make as much money as possible with this auction.

14 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Oh geez. Alot worse things in this world than what a cancer patient does with his records.

This board is a joke way too much of late

16 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

Oh geez. Alot worse things in this world than what a cancer patient does with his records.

This board is a joke way too much of late

There are a lot worse things than anything anyone on this board complains about, dude.

Who knows if homeboy actually even has cancer? I could say I've got a 3 foot dick and I need money to pay for a penis reduction. It's the Internet and you need to take it with a grain of salt.

That said, I feel bad for him if he really does have cancer, but he seems to claim he's against flipping, but doing it anyway for a relatively small sum compared to hospital bills. Just seems like a cop-out to me, and that's what I'm more bummed about.

15 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

There are a lot worse things than anything anyone on this board complains about, dude.

Who knows if homeboy actually even has cancer? I could say I've got a 3 foot dick and I need money to pay for a penis reduction. It's the Internet and you need to take it with a grain of salt.

That said, I feel bad for him if he really does have cancer, but he seems to claim he's against flipping, but doing it anyway for a relatively small sum compared to hospital bills. Just seems like a cop-out to me, and that's what I'm more bummed about.

I think you have to take what people say as it is but to make comments and now question if the guy really has cancer over a record sale. Pretty sad if you ask me

$200 towards hospital bills is still $200 towards hospital bills, hell $20 is still $20 towards hospital bills every dollar counts when having to pay any kind of Bill. Sure he isn't going to pay off his bill by selling a record but if it helps it helps, it is just an album.   I swear the people who complain about flipping are becoming way worse then the people actually flipping around here, it is a record with like a dozen variants anyone who wants this record can get a hold of one easily.

2 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

I think you have to take what people say as it is but to make comments and now question if the guy really has cancer over a record sale. Pretty sad if you ask me

You're entitled to your opinion, just like I'm entitled to mine. I'm not hurting anyone by questioning this dude and I'm not doing anything motivated by hate, so I don't see the problem or the joke.

Unlike a lot of my generation, I think people should work hard, save money, and be prepared for a bad situation if it arises. I guess that makes me old fashioned and apparently a bad person in some of your eyes. If so, so be it.

Like I said, it's not that I don't feel bad for him. I have a ton of empathy for the guy. Cancer sucks. But I have my reasons for how I feel, and I'm allowed to feel this way.

28 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

You're entitled to your opinion, just like I'm entitled to mine. I'm not hurting anyone by questioning this dude and I'm not doing anything motivated by hate, so I don't see the problem or the joke.

Unlike a lot of my generation, I think people should work hard, save money, and be prepared for a bad situation if it arises. I guess that makes me old fashioned and apparently a bad person in some of your eyes. If so, so be it.

Like I said, it's not that I don't feel bad for him. I have a ton of empathy for the guy. Cancer sucks. But I have my reasons for how I feel, and I'm allowed to feel this way.

Holy crap dude. Just stop.

I can't believe some of the shit I read on here.

Edited by Royce