Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

Everyone post a picture of their cover all nicely lined up. Charlie is trying to put them all back together like puzzle pieces. See if we can get the image of them all together before they got separated. 

You should tweet at Nicky, and see if he can get people to tag it on IG with something Charlie can find to add to the complete puzzle.

The blank covers were spread out. The ones closest to the stage soaked up the most paint. 

So there are /100 LPs, /110 covers. 10 of the covers are even more special edition with added hand drawn art that will have a clear LP. Sales will be on eBay and goes to charity. I'm curious as to how much they will go for. Nothing collectors better get their wallets ready.

gdJMm2h.jpg

Edited by Dave Grohl

3 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

The blank covers were spread out. The ones closest to the stage soaked up the most paint. 

So there are /100 LPs, /110 covers. 10 of the covers are even more special edition with added hand drawn art that will have a clear LP. Sales will be on eBay and goes to charity. I'm curious as to how much they will go for. Nothing collectors better get their wallets ready.

gdJMm2h.jpg

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg?8e8084

Buwhjv2.jpgSo I forgot to take a picture before I framed it, and now I'm too lazy to remove it from the frame for a proper picure.

If a better one is actually needed for the recreation, let me know.

Edited by xjerseyxrockerx