Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

58 minutes ago, Shinji said:

Actually maybe I'll do a raffle I don't know I want to give everyone a fair chance. I'll let you guys know

edit: oh my god I got like 20 messages lol yeah I'll do a raffle maybe tomorrow, probably like $1 a person and up to 40 or 50 spots depending on how interested people are. Unless that's a shitty thing to do, but it seems okay to me so whatever

I'm in.

1 hour ago, Shinji said:

Actually maybe I'll do a raffle I don't know I want to give everyone a fair chance. I'll let you guys know

edit: oh my god I got like 20 messages lol yeah I'll do a raffle maybe tomorrow, probably like $1 a person and up to 40 or 50 spots depending on how interested people are. Unless that's a shitty thing to do, but it seems okay to me so whatever

It's not a shitty thing to do, it is against the board's rules though, so you'd have to do it someplace else. :(

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

It's not a shitty thing to do, it is against the board's rules though, so you'd have to do it someplace else. :(

I didn't want to be that guy to spoil the idea, but I was ~80% sure that raffles were against some kind of forums rules.  There's been a time or two in the past where I saw that idea pitched and thought it was a good one, though never saw it come to life.  And I guess that'd be why.

1 minute ago, Shinji said:

Ooo my bad, I swear I saw it happen here a few times. Hmm what should I do do you guys think?

I think it's been allowed sometimes if you talk to a mod about it. You could always ask Juan. Otherwise maybe if you're on instagram or something?

2 minutes ago, Shinji said:

Ooo my bad, I swear I saw it happen here a few times. Hmm what should I do do you guys think?

If your goal is to sell it at cost then just allow people to notify you that they are interested and then use a random number generator to pick the person who gets to pay you. People want this shit so they won't mind paying you. If your goal was to sell 40-50 tickets for $1 so you could make a smidge of money then do the exact same thing but be honest that you are charging a little on top of what you paid. Once again, people want this shit. $40-50 is probably the best deal anyone will see on one of these for a while.

There's my idea. I also already have one and don't care what you do so feel free to ignore me!

You could also toss it on eBay and make use of the donation-function. Like, keep $30 and give the rest to a charity of your choice. That way you get your money back, don't rip anyone off AND do something awesome. But, as others have said, it's your record and its your choice, so do with it what feels best for you!

I'd been mulling it over for about a week or so and last night decided to pull the trigger on this:

Started an IG account to get submissions to document and track all the different versions of the Vertigo Flowers version. The bio is a little rough for now but at least got it started. Feel free to peep it and contribute it you want

vertigo_flowers_project

9 hours ago, jhulud said:

I'd been mulling it over for about a week or so and last night decided to pull the trigger on this:

Started an IG account to get submissions to document and track all the different versions of the Vertigo Flowers version. The bio is a little rough for now but at least got it started. Feel free to peep it and contribute it you want

vertigo_flowers_project

Awesome!  Followed.