Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

I don't think it's too surprising an offer for half the asking price was declined. Doesn't matter if the price is ridiculous or not. I've sold records on ebay out of my collection before and some of the offers I've received are a fucking joke.

Anyway, this record is good but I dont think its the album of the year either. Wait for the hype to die down and these inflated prices will come down too.

7 hours ago, Shinji said:

Those who know me on here know I've helped out a bunch of people with rare stuff for the past two or three years, but for some reason I just don't care about this one lol

Go for it and fuck anyone that complains. Buying something with intent to flip is shitty but if I bought something that I just don't care about as much as I care about the stupid amount of money it starts selling for I'm gonna put it on eBay for 99¢ so they can fight over it. I think the worst type of flipper is the one that only buys for trade bait. That has a much shittier effect on the community imo.

9 hours ago, mattisr1984 said:

I don't think it's too surprising an offer for half the asking price was declined. Doesn't matter if the price is ridiculous or not. I've sold records on ebay out of my collection before and some of the offers I've received are a fucking joke.

Yeah, I wasn't posting that as a complaint about the seller. More of just an FYI to the rest to make sure you go higher (I think eBay limits the amount of offers you can do?)

2 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Chung King has sold for WAY more than that, though it's possible VF variants will reach that magnitude.

That's what I mean, Chung kings were going for 100-150 right when it came out in 1989 if you were able to find a seller. Just imagine if this thing in like 10 - 20 years is considered a chung king