Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

1 minute ago, jhulud said:

I guess I'll out in my formal request for anyone going to that Philly record release show and can hook me up w/ whatever special variant they may have, it'd be immensely appreciated.

I don't wanna be one of ~those~ people who gets on this "please pick me one up" train but this is my favorite LP of the year so far and I'd be very glad to compensate if someone could get me one, too. Very glad.

Edited by deer

6 hours ago, jhulud said:

I guess I'll out in my formal request for anyone going to that Philly record release show and can hook me up w/ whatever special variant they may have, it'd be immensely appreciated.

Same. If anyone wants to help out i'd love one but if not it's W/E. Still constantly jam this.

23 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Looks like I'll be driving up for the Philly show. Talked to the band cause my friend is friends with them. Some cool shit is going down.

Meet up!?

I'll be trying to get a few copies if I can, but at the least one for myself and one for board. Also trying to get my VF copy signed if I can.

Anyone with the deluxe edition have any issues with their copy? Mine sounds like it's a few rpm too slow, and really annoying. It did help me notice my table had issues, but I got those fixed and it sounds slightly better but not quite normal yet. I tried it on my other table too, which I know is working fine, and it still sounds too slow.

12 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Anyone with the deluxe edition have any issues with their copy? Mine sounds like it's a few rpm too slow, and really annoying. It did help me notice my table had issues, but I got those fixed and it sounds slightly better but not quite normal yet. I tried it on my other table too, which I know is working fine, and it still sounds too slow.

I haven't had any issues with my deluxe. Sounds right. 

Euro tour announced. Not sure yet if I want to attend, it would help if Bassett stayed at home though :P

does anyone who will be supporting them on this tour?

edit: not looking to beat a dead horse or start another discussion with my first line. just personal opinion.

Edited by poweredbytrust