Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

This one is listed as Nothing, shows a picture of Tired of Tomorrow, but all the info in the albums notes is for Lacuna Coil. I know this has nothing to do with the clear record, I just thought it was funny.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nothing-Tired-Of-Tomorrow-LP-Vinyl-New/262753152072

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing played a show last night in Malaysia. I got the whole band to sign on the cover of my Vertigo Flowers edition. I asked Nicky to write "fuck Martin Shkreli" but instead he wrote "Domenic Palermo Fucked Martin Skhreli (Bitch)", with a misspelling on that dude's last name since Nicky can't recall the correct spelling. Still funny though. :D

eTsM2gK.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone still after a Vertigo Flowers edition of this album but turned off by dropping $100+ on Ebay or Discogs?  I've come to realize that the deluxe version of this album will suffice for me.  As grateful as I was to cop a VF among all the buzz, I think someone else could be appreciating it a lot more at the moment.

17 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Anyone still after a Vertigo Flowers edition of this album but turned off by dropping $100+ on Ebay or Discogs?  I've come to realize that the deluxe version of this album will suffice for me.  As grateful as I was to cop a VF among all the buzz, I think someone else could be appreciating it a lot more at the moment.

How much would you want on it? Been bonding with the record a lot since I am seeing them Friday and have really come around to it.

I've received 2 PMs and then both of your guys' responses, which should be more than enough to get it sold.  I'll be sending out a PM to each person tonight with details, and going from there.  Priority will be given to the order in which inquiries were received.  (Holo is 2nd, DOMAN is 3rd.)  Thanks for the interest.

Last I checked, there was a mint copy on Discogs going for $75 + shipping at the cheapest.  I'd like to get something around there, but a bit lower to create incentive.

Looks like $80 + shipping is the current cheapest, played, or $98 PPD mint.  Will have to factor those values in.  To me, this is a collector's piece since there are many, many copies that can be purchased and listened to for dirt cheap.  The idea of different values between Mint or otherwise is more applicable here than in most instances, in my opinion.

Edited by Derek™

3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I'm off the opposite opinion, and am selling my Deluxe but holding onto my signed VF. I've come to realize I don't want that damn pic disc because what the hell and i'm lucky enough to have a signed VF and Applebee variant.