Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

The... choices! Will probably just dump loads of cash on the clear down the road even though that deluxe variant looks so nice. Anyone have any idea where that Orange Krush variant will be going up?

Seconded. Daddy needs dat limited variant...I have forgotten the names of some Euro shops that had other releases listed on here in the past.

The... choices! Will probably just dump loads of cash on the clear down the road even though that deluxe variant looks so nice. Anyone have any idea where that Orange Krush variant will be going up?

Will probably be some odd time in your time zone Connor, like it's 1AM in AUS right for the blokes there preordering from Relapse.

I'm interested, too. I guess keep this thread bookmarked and hopefully someone will post when it's up.

Want a deluxe but i'll wait! I'll pick this up eventually!

Securing a deluxe and "waiting" are not two options that can be exercised in the same sentence. You're looking at one or the other. I know copies went up early, but it's only 20 minutes after their projected PO launch and deluxe copies are down to ~200.

https://twitter.com/BandofNOTHING/status/702151740653699072

Apparently we are getting EU colors through Relapse.

10:31AM Tweet "in the next couple" and directs to Relapse, though the Relapse site, says not going to be through them??

Head fakes and toying with us. Why do I even bother? feel like a sheep right about now. baaaaaaa.

edit: redirects to Matt's picture posted above, then shuts down my iphone!

This is exceeding the insanity of the DFHVN.