Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

re: the Orange Krush variant, have contacted most of my EU labels/distros and none can find information on the distributors list from Relapse, so I emailed Relapse (no response on twitter) and this is what I got:

-----Original Message-----
>From: Eli Shaika 
>Sent: Feb 25, 2016 11:17 AM
>To: Don - that's me drds89 
>Subject: Re: Nothing Tired Of Tomorrow EU Press
>
>apparently Rough Trade is still trying to decide who they are going to
>have carry it. you might just have to sit tight while they figure it
>out!
>
>Eli Shaika
>RELAPSE RECORDS
>Director Of Sales
>[email protected]
>610-734-1000 ex [email protected]>@relapse.com>

SIT TIGHT BOYS and GIRLS!!!  Maybe start bugging Rough Trade since I did order the /300 Gray from them, wish they would just put up the /150 on their site and get it over with already - their price and shipping were amazingly reasonable. Hope they don't use them old UK envelope mailers.

re: the Orange Krush variant, have contacted most of my EU labels/distros and none can find information on the distributors list from Relapse, so I emailed Relapse (no response on twitter) and this is what I got:

-----Original Message-----

>From: Eli Shaika

>Sent: Feb 25, 2016 11:17 AM

>To: Don - that's me drds89

>Subject: Re: Nothing Tired Of Tomorrow EU Press

>

>apparently Rough Trade is still trying to decide who they are going to

>have carry it. you might just have to sit tight while they figure it

>out!

>

>Eli Shaika

>RELAPSE RECORDS

>Director Of Sales

>[email protected]

>610-734-1000 ex [email protected]>@relapse.com>

SIT TIGHT BOYS and GIRLS!!! Maybe start bugging Rough Trade since I did order the /300 Gray from them, wish they would just put up the /150 on their site and get it over with already - their price and shipping were amazingly reasonable. Hope they don't use them old UK envelope mailers.

Glad you got some insight to that, Don. Out of curiosity, what did the Grey come out to shipped state side?

Hope they don't use them old UK envelope mailers.

Rough Trade use Misc Max mailer and stiffeners. The occasional corner ding is the worst I've had from them.

are you sure? the album alone is 18pounds = over 25$...shipping to US under 2$? i paid over 31$ with shipping to Poland....

With Poland and the UK being in the EU, you didn't get to subtract the 20% VAT. US customers do, so they are paying £14.99 plus shipping.

Remember folks, the pound is plummeting against the dollar. It's the lowest it has been in many years.