Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Who's going to be the first "asshole" who starts tweeting at Nothing and Relapse asking when the VF ones are being sent out?

;)

Was... was it you? Did you do it? Hahaha. 

In all honesty, we coooooould hit up Relapse, and nicely ask. I wonder why they haven't done tracking on them / sent them out like the other ones. They sent all the other variants out early after all. I'm not losing sleep over it, but it's peaked my curiosity. 

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

My orange is on the way.  Haven't heard a peep from Rough Trade about their grey variant...has anyone else?

45 minutes ago, mappingtheyears said:

I haven't heard anything about my Rough Trade or VF copies. I'm not in a huge rush either since I already got my package from Relapse. They'll get here eventually.

I think I've alrady posted this once a few pages back, but here it is again:

http://www.roughtrade.com/albums/101439

Availability: Available on 13/05/2016

4 minutes ago, jonnywreck said:

I bet he'd bitch about the amount of boxes he had to open.

One of them would have a bent corner, another would have split seams on the inner sleeve, and he would lose his fucking mind. HE IS A PAYING CUSTOMER, RELAPSE. YOU CANT TREAT HIM LIKE THIS. HE IS TOO WOKE.

2 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Was... was it you? Did you do it? Hahaha. 

In all honesty, we coooooould hit up Relapse, and nicely ask. I wonder why they haven't done tracking on them / sent them out like the other ones. They sent all the other variants out early after all. I'm not losing sleep over it, but it's peaked my curiosity. 

They did send the vf variant because i just received one, unfortunatelly without the splatter cover.. I will write relapse whats up with that later today...vinyl looks great though.

29 minutes ago, qula said:

They did send the vf variant because i just received one, unfortunatelly without the splatter cover.. I will write relapse whats up with that later today...vinyl looks great though.

When I said haven't sent them out, I meant sent them out on bulk like they have been with all the other variants. The VF version seems to be leaking out, ya know? But everyone who has gotten one early (compared to the majority of people who haven't gotten it) is missing the cover. I think someone messed up and sent a handful without the cover as far as I can tell. But glad the variant looks good! 

25 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

When I said haven't sent them out, I meant sent them out on bulk like they have been with all the other variants. The VF version seems to be leaking out, ya know? But everyone who has gotten one early (compared to the majority of people who haven't gotten it) is missing the cover. I think someone messed up and sent a handful without the cover as far as I can tell. But glad the variant looks good! 

my guess is that relapse wanted everyone to have it on release date and they assumed the international shipping will take a bit longer than it actually did. i hope they will be shipping the missing covers asap and they will pack it as good as the record itself. and here's proof that it looks good ;)EMyzMwcynoQiCVssYVEcIxLv4UD09JbgcAEBqC9C

For anybody that ordered the Vertigo Flowers edition (or ordered the album from their Bandcamp page), the download for album is available. I just randomly checked today and it was downloadable.

EDIT - Whoops, I was wrong about that. The download only has the 4 songs they've officially released so far. (Dead are Dumb, Vertigo Flowers, ACD, and Eaten by Worms).

3 minutes ago, glass realms said:

For anybody that ordered the Vertigo Flowers edition (or ordered the album from their Bandcamp page), the download for album is available. I just randomly checked today and it was downloadable.

EDIT - Whoops, I was wrong about that. The download only has the 4 songs they've officially released so far. (Dead are Dumb, Vertigo Flowers, ACD, and Eaten by Worms).

Got an extra VF for sale? :P

38 minutes ago, qula said:

my guess is that relapse wanted everyone to have it on release date and they assumed the international shipping will take a bit longer than it actually did. i hope they will be shipping the missing covers asap and they will pack it as good as the record itself. and here's proof that it looks good ;)EMyzMwcynoQiCVssYVEcIxLv4UD09JbgcAEBqC9C

Either your host is fucked, or you're not allowed to link a image yet, but it's not showing up.