Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

Just now, Dave Grohl said:

No worries, bud. Also, I posted a photo of it a few pages back. I honestly might like that variant the most.

Yea, super bummed I missed out on the Deluxe and the Vertigo Flowers edition, but that one looks sexy as hell. Ultimately, though, I think the Pink/Bone merge looks pretty great, so if they somehow sell out before the Dallas date I'll just grab that.

3 minutes ago, mrewest said:

Anyone in the market for this copy?  I think I'm gonna swap this for a tour press if I can snag one next Thursday.

Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow (baby blue/bone white merge, *Relapse.com Exclusive*, /500)

$25ppd

I'm hopefully going to be at the show too. How is the venue? I've never been there, and only recently heard of it.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread enough so forgive me if it's been discussed before, but has there been any mention of a record release variant? OR does anyone know if they have  done a record release variant in the past? I've gotten my ticket for the record release show in Philly but I don't know if I should hold off for a possible variant at the show or just pick up another in the meantime.

2 hours ago, teddy said:

I haven't been keeping up with this thread enough so forgive me if it's been discussed before, but has there been any mention of a record release variant? OR does anyone know if they have  done a record release variant in the past? I've gotten my ticket for the record release show in Philly but I don't know if I should hold off for a possible variant at the show or just pick up another in the meantime.

C'mon. I answered that on the last page. It's not too hard to skim a few pages worth (or even one). Plus the info is on the Relapse site. I even posted a photo of it a ways back.

On 6/1/2016 at 9:48 AM, Dave Grohl said:

The tour hasn't even started yet. How would they be sold out? The pressing is pretty large /1000. I think you'll be alright. Only a few have gone out early to people who ordered a copy of a variant that was shorted in production (like me for example). 

16 hours ago, teddy said:

13 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

C'mon. I answered that on the last page. It's not too hard to skim a few pages worth (or even one). Plus the info is on the Relapse site. I even posted a photo of it a ways back.

maybe I am wrong here..

(it happens a lot)..

but I think that dude was asking about the Philly Record release variant so maybe I missed D Grohl's explanation on that..

but I am going to that show too

but has there been any confirmation that there will be a record release variant also?

4 hours ago, thepunkguy said:

maybe I am wrong here..

(it happens a lot)..

but I think that dude was asking about the Philly Record release variant so maybe I missed D Grohl's explanation on that..

but I am going to that show too

but has there been any confirmation that there will be a record release variant also?

Yeah I was asking about a variant exclusive to the Philly show since it is the Record Release show