Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

1 minute ago, john said:

For money of course, why does anyone do anything

Unless you're going to pay the amount he would be selling the full set for, the money idea doesn't even make sense though.

Anyone actually looking for the deluxe edition wants the full set, and I'd guess you don't want to pay full price for just the pic disc since you asked him to split it up in the first place.

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Unless you're going to pay the amount he would be selling the full set for, the money idea doesn't even make sense though.

Anyone actually looking for the deluxe edition wants the full set, and I'd guess you don't want to pay full price for just the pic disc since you asked him to split it up in the first place.

I would never support a flipper 

3 minutes ago, deer said:

I'm pretty damn interested in owning the full deluxe set (LP + pic disk) but I don't have much money atm - all I can add is that I surely would not be interested in just purchasing the deluxe LP by itself, because that feels like half the package. You feel?

I can hang on to it for ya if you'd like!

2 minutes ago, john said:

I would never support a flipper 

I'd imagine he's selling it for less than you can find it for anywhere else since he's a rad dude, plus I know for a fact he never buys stuff just to sell, he genuinely enjoys music and buys records to listen to them but occasionally likes them less than he thought he would and sells them.

Add in the fact that you already offered to "support" him by buying something from him...you're either just a hypocrite, or the worst troll ever.

Welcome to my ignored users list.

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'd imagine he's selling it for less than you can find it for anywhere else since he's a rad dude, plus I know for a fact he never buys stuff just to sell, he genuinely enjoys music and buys records to listen to them but occasionally likes them less than he thought he would and sells them.

Add in the fact that you already offered to "support" him by buying something from him...you're either just a hypocrite, or the worst troll ever.

Welcome to my ignored users list.

LOL GOT EM

Edited by john
NEEDED CAPITALS

Copy/pasted from the Dillinger thread with appropriate band name edit:

Figured I'd post here since the cassette thread doesn't get any love. 

My local shop shop told me they received stock of the Cassette Store Day Nothing tape. I'll do my best to grab an extra or two.

Fair warning though, don't hit me up for this if you've been a dick to me on here. 

4 hours ago, LeeKaye said:

What is the cassette store day thing? I've googled it, but not sure if it's something different to the blue tape already out.

I am guessing it is different, as that's the point?

The blue tape was a mailorder exclusive so maybe just a different color and sold in indies?

• 1 month later...

To anyone who's ever lost someone to the side of the road

To Anyone Who’s Ever Lost Someone to the Side of the Road is a new photobook by London-based photographer Stella Asia Consonni. An insight into the days and nights of Philadelphia band Nothing as they journey across a 42-date American tour, it is an exploration of what it is that drives a man to carry his house on his back. A group of people who never needed anyone’s support, who just go out and do what they do; out for a while, home for a couple of weeks, out again for a while, until a new factor enters and takes over.

Original poetry by Domenic Palermo.

www.stellaasiaconsonni.com

To_Anyone_who_s_ever_lost_someone_to_the

https://stella-asia-consonni-photography.myshopify.com/products/to-anyone-whos-ever-lost-someone-to-the-side-of-the-road

• 2 weeks later...