Lorde LP/2xlp confusion?

Hello! So I'm totally confused right now cause I have seen people selling Pure Heroine as a 2xLP but whenever I look online I can only find a single LP version? Am i wrong thinking that there is a double LP but if it is, does it have all the songs on the extended version?? If anyone can clarify thank you!

btw if you have a copy you're selling pm me :)

Pretty sure I remember a someone on here posting a 2xLP pre order on amazon for a December release, the 2nd LP included the songs from the out of print 'Love Club' 10". I had a look for the listing the other day but could not find it.

Interestingly, Newbury Comics mentioned there is a Lorde exclusive release coming soon so maybe we will be getting a 2xLP coloured repress.

Pretty sure I remember a someone on here posting a 2xLP pre order on amazon for a December release, the 2nd LP included the songs from the out of print 'Love Club' 10". I had a look for the listing the other day but could not find it.

Interestingly, Newbury Comics mentioned there is a Lorde exclusive release coming soon so maybe we will be getting a 2xLP coloured repress.

Can confirm. I preordered the 2xLP that had the tracks from the "Love Club" EP. A couple weeks after preordering I got an email saying my order was cancelled. Hopefully it comes out soon!