Vinyl Served Daily ! New And Used Records - Large Collection

jaylarecords

There's a reason you were kicked off of Reddit a year or two ago - You spam your Discogs link on every single vinyl forum on the internet & every city on Craigslist, and then you get defensive about people calling you out for it. Honestly, it comes across as really desperate, makes me never want to buy from you, and makes me want to actively encourage others not to as well.  

Your replies to your negative reviews are very unprofessional & telling as well...

"Hands down, the WORST seller that i have ever done business with on discogs. Little to no communication. Missing records and poor shape of records. Still has not changed status to shipped. On my short list of sellers I will not buy from again."

Your reply to that review: 

"US SHIPPING ONLY 5.00 NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL"

There's also the issue of your prices being completely absurd (Aren't you the person who was once charging ~$150 for a Barbra Streisand LP?!):

The Latin Brothers ‎– La Negra Quiere 

Cheapest VG+/VG copy available: $15

Your price for a VG+/VG copy: $100

Grandmaster Caz ‎– MC Delight (Casanova's Revenge)

Cheapest VG+/VG+ copy available: $55

Your price for a VG+/VG copy: $140

Lex (46) ‎– Commin Up

Cheapest NM copy available: $79

Your price for a NM copy: $200

Reggée* ‎– Dick Is Hard / Jimbo Is Hard

Cheapest Mint copy available: $35

Your price for a Mint copy: $200

I could go on and on, but I don't have the time. Seriously... if you want to actually sell your stuff, you shouldn't price it 2-3x what it has ever sold for & sell dusty-ass over-graded records. 

Watch out for this guy everyone. 

EDIT: My apologies... you weren't charging $150 for that Streisand LP... you were only charging $90. http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/109766-large-collection-of-records-15000-lps-and-12in/#entry2181230

• 5 months later...

Wow... did it take you 5 months to come up with that badly worded, grammatically disastrous reply?

Your recent Discogs ratings & reviews haven't changed at all since your last post, and now your calling all the people who leave negative feedback "SCAMMERS."

Maybe if you prefaced your listings by saying "WARNING: It will take me a month to ship your records, and they'll be dusty & over-graded if they even show up," people might not leave negative reviews. How are you not banned here yet?

7 hours ago, nancy_raygun said:

Haha, it's just Jayla's version of a bump

Well maybe we should help him keep bumping it? Let's see what he has for sale...

• Funk Como Le Gusta - I know, I know... You could get a NM/VG+ copy for $85, but then you'd be missing out on a dusty, overgraded VG+/G+ copy for $145.77 from Jayla!
  • Frankie Knuckles - The Whistle Song - Jayla's got a great deal on this one... A VG+ copy with no cover for only $142.50! I'm debating on whether to buy this, or someone else's sealed copy for $24.99.
  • Photogenix - You could get a NM/VG+ copy for $7, but it ships from Canada, which would put it closer to $20 with shipping. Why bother with that pesky shipping charge when you can order a VG/G copy from Jayla for $100! Note: The shipping time from Jayla may take a little longer. 
  • Grandmaster Kaz - MC Delight - Sure, that NM copy for $60 might look really tempting, but Jayla is such a cool guy that I think I'd rather pay $140 for his VG+ copy.

And it's only $5 for unlimited shipping! Get these dealz before they're gone guyz! 

10609007.jpg

Edited by cannonfunk

• 1 month later...