Stores you will not spend money at.

jhook

I try not to shop at Walmart or Target; Target because I worked there and it was the worst, Walmart for the same reason, but in addition to the shit head people that run it. It's bittersweet to see Amazon on top and Walmart not, but Amazon treats there employees like shit as well, so you can't really win.  I'm starting to get over the bad work experience so I'll shop at Target when my girlfriend wants to go, I think it was just the Target I worked at in particular that was especially terrible. (not saying other Targets are not as bad).

/rant

I try not to shop at Walmart or Target; Target because I worked there and it was the worst, Walmart for the same reason, but in addition to the shit head people that run it. It's bittersweet to see Amazon on top and Walmart not, but Amazon treats there employees like shit as well, so you can't really win.  I'm starting to get over the bad work experience so I'll shop at Target when my girlfriend wants to go, I think it was just the Target I worked at in particular that was especially terrible. (not saying other Targets are not as bad).

/rant

I worked at 2 Targets over the course of about 3 years (hardlines for the most part). I actually really enjoyed working there aside from the ridiculous rude people that always shopped there.

to answer the OP, i'll shop anywhere if they have something I want for the best price or good food that I'm in the mood for. they're just a means to an end and I don't have to agree with their work ethic/political or religious stance/etc.

to answer the OP, i'll shop anywhere if they have something I want for the best price or good food that I'm in the mood for. they're just a means to an end and I don't have to agree with their work ethic/political or religious stance/etc.

Pretty much this.

Also, Papa John's pizza sucks, so that's why I don't like them. Although their buffalo chicken pizza is alright...