PO NOW Teen Suicide new album

Not saying I don't like it, it's pretty outlandish but I enjoy outlandish stuff. Might not be as appealing to their broader audience, but who knows. Probably will get the /300 soon, depending on when other preorders nearby go up and how much they are.

Found this little gem too, https://twitter.com/comacinema/status/632675409138700288, from 15 aug 2015.

Not saying I don't like it, it's pretty outlandish but I enjoy outlandish stuff. Might not be as appealing to their broader audience, but who knows. Probably will get the /300 soon, depending on when other preorders nearby go up and how much they are.

Found this little gem too, https://twitter.com/comacinema/status/632675409138700288, from 15 aug 2015.

I mean, I think the title/cover is fine. TS hasn't ever really tried to be a broad audience thing, right?

I mean, I think the title/cover is fine. TS hasn't ever really tried to be a broad audience thing, right?

haha I'm pretty sure Sam is only keeping the band around since it's his most popular project that makes the most money, he was even tweeting today about changing the band name which implies he still wants to band to go on

I honestly don't think it's even nearly as good as DC snuff or waste yrslf

u wanna go m8 cos we r gon throw down prepar u r slf. com @ me br0. 1v1 me irl u gon down. /s

Eh, I prefer that one. That being said, that was the first one I listened to and the one I have spent the most time with, so that may be clouding my opinion. They're both great though

/300 is out of stock now.

yay now I feel special for having ordered it

now i can think about how nobody but me and 299 other people have this pressing of this record

it makes me feel a lot better about my crippling, constant loneliness

someone please

kill me