Better Call Saul: Original Television Soundtrack Season 1 LP

• 1 month later...

X0voMFv.jpg

BETTER CALL SAUL: Original Television Soundtrack LP
"Desert Sky" Blue Vinyl Variant
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER 1pm E.S.T. TUESDAY, MARCH 22nd

Package includes a full color jacket plus a full color printed inner bag featuring several key images from the series. “Desert Sky" blue vinyl variant is available exclusively at SPACELAB9.com while supplies last. As a bonus, the "Desert Sky" blue vinyl variant also includes a reproduction of Saul’s law diploma from the fictitious “University of American Samoa”.

AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

Also available will be a limited number of DOCTOR WHO: The 50th Anniversary Collection FOUR LP BOX SET "Adipose" White Vinyl Variant and THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN: Music From The Motion Picture Double LP.

MOV's version sounds better - includes a business card, bumper sticker and fridge magnet as opposed to just a fake law diploma. Probably not worth the price though.

Lemon Yellow (B&N) - #/1000 ??

Chicago Sunroof (MOV) - #/1000

Sky Blue (SL9) - #/500 ??

That seems like a shit ton of these are being pressed.

MOV's version sounds better - includes a business card, bumper sticker and fridge magnet as opposed to just a fake law diploma. Probably not worth the price though.

Lemon Yellow (B&N) - #/1000 ??

Chicago Sunroof (MOV) - #/1000

Sky Blue (SL9) - #/500 ??

That seems like a shit ton of these are being pressed.

The yellow variant is apparently out of 500: https://www.facebook.com/spacelabnine/photos/a.256862171135452.1073741828.250234825131520/615160415305624/?type=3&theater

If this is anything like Spacelab's Breaking Bad release if that's the case their most limited release (The Jesse Pinkman Edition which sounded great by the way) was limited to only 200 copies, I have a feeling that the blue variant is probably closer to 200 just a guess tho. I personally think the replica law diploma is pretty damn cool. Obviously no one knows what this pressing sounds like but I will agree that MOV makes some of the best sounding records around.