Saosin LP3 - Spring '16 (hopefully released on vinyl)

16 hours ago, deer said:

Maybe if the KRM variants are shipping we can see the HT variant a little early? :P

(not a realistic idea but man it's still gunna be a while)

I was hoping the HT Saosin variant would be up yesterday too, but ya looks like they not going to put up till actual release date at this point :(

17 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

It's on Amazon, bullmoose, etc. It's pretty easy to find without paying the high shipping.

Well... I mean the colored copies. Buying black/retail from online retailers isn't worth it for me since I can always get retail variants from local shops or secondhand for cheaper if I wait.

Edited by deer

4 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

Cheaper to order through the KRM European site. Plus they still have the clear. 

Still $28-something shipped for a single LP. This may be the only time in a while that the colored Hot Topic variant will be cheaper than any other colored options.

Edited by deer

19 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

I'm ready for that blue now. :)

Drinking From The Fountain should have been on the vinyl. It's so good! Maybe we will get lucky and they will release a 7" with the two bonus songs. I doubt it though. 

I'm with you...can't believe the bonus tracks aren't on the vinyl. And honestly not sure how they didn't make the album! They are two of the best songs and the second is the title track! I totally agree, hopefully we'll get a 7" or something because I would really like those songs on vinyl somehow.